Advertisements have been able to influence our habits and preferences since the early 1800s when they appeared in newspapers, and later in 1940 when they were broadcast on television.
Among the most shameful were the sex ads, but also misleading promotions of habits that were harmful to health. Here are some of them:
1. If your husband found out…
2. The harder the wife works, the more charming her appearance will be!
3. Doesn’t your mother wash you with Fairy soap?
5. Pig prodigy
6. Make her understand that the world belongs to men
7. That’s what wives are for!
8. The smaller consumers had them…
9. Don’t worry dear; at least you didn’t burn the beer!
10. Men are better than women!
11. Cocaine in toothache drops
12. More and more doctors are smoking camel!
13. Throw the smoke in her face and she will follow you everywhere.
14. Start shaving soon.
15. It’s not nice to have a woman in the middle of your feet.
16. Because innocence is sexier than you think it is (creepy)
17. Steaming Santa Claus
18. Best wishes to all smokers!
19. Is killing a woman always a crime?
20. SEGA: The more you play, the harder it gets.